Mary J. Blige insist her troubled charity will sing a new song and get its act together to help struggling women. She’s hired a new team of managers to run her Foundation for the Advancement of Women following reports of the charity’s funny-money practices.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]