Airlines are reserving a growing number of window and aisle seats for passengers willing to pay extra. That’s helping to boost revenue but also making it harder for friends and family members who don’t pay this fee to sit next to each other. At the peak of the summer travel season, it might be nearly impossible.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]