The disgraced NFL star is currently serving a lengthy prison sentence in Nevada following his 2008 conviction for masterminding a heist on two sports memorabilia dealers’ at a Las Vegas hotel. The 64-year-old, who is serving nine to 33 years behind bars, previously lost an appeal against his conviction, but he now has a new lawyer, Patricia Palm, who filed paperwork on Tuesday at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas claiming O.J.’s case was mishandled by his previous legal team and he deserves another day in court.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)