The disgraced NFL star is currently serving a lengthy prison sentence in Nevada following his 2008 conviction for masterminding a heist on two sports memorabilia dealers’ at a Las Vegas hotel. The 64-year-old, who is serving nine to 33 years behind bars, previously lost an appeal against his conviction, but he now has a new lawyer, Patricia Palm, who filed paperwork on Tuesday at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas claiming O.J.’s case was mishandled by his previous legal team and he deserves another day in court.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]