The disgraced NFL star is currently serving a lengthy prison sentence in Nevada following his 2008 conviction for masterminding a heist on two sports memorabilia dealers’ at a Las Vegas hotel. The 64-year-old, who is serving nine to 33 years behind bars, previously lost an appeal against his conviction, but he now has a new lawyer, Patricia Palm, who filed paperwork on Tuesday at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas claiming O.J.’s case was mishandled by his previous legal team and he deserves another day in court.
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell