A pair of police officers in Fullerton, Calif., find themselves in the middle of a controversy after a videotape played during a preliminary hearing yesterday (May 7), showing the men beating a mentally ill homeless man to death. In yet another disappointing abuse of power from authorities sworn to protect citizens, the case is starting to gather momentum as the FBI moves in to investigate if the homeless man’s civil rights were violated, reports CNN.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward