“This is a wonderful opportunity to bring the buzz and excitement of ‘Men in Black 3’ to Baskin-Robbins guests,” said John Costello, Chief Global Marketing and Innovation Officer at Dunkin’ Brands, parent company of Baskin-Robbins, in a statement.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30