Michelle Obama has broken another record. She’s now the most televised First Lady in history, having made 44 TV appearances since her husband, President Barack Obama, took office. Previous First Ladies Hilary Clinton and Laura Bush made fewer than 20 appearances each during their years. “What she’s doing is political,” said Dan Gainor, Vice President of Business and Culture for the Media Research Center. “She’s getting her face out there because it’s an election year.”
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap