Twelve jury members and six alternates have been selected and the action will begin April 23 with the start of testimony.Among the jury members are people who have friends and relatives who were victims of violent crimes. At least two had close relatives who were murdered.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)