Natalie Cole opened up about her friend Whitney Houston with Piers Morgan on CNN. Cole says Whitney knew exactly what she was doing, but she didn’t think she meant to leave here too soon. Cole went on to say, when the toxicology report came in, she wasn’t surprised with the results. Family and friends wanted to believe that after at least two rehabs, that Whitney was getting ride of the demons that were chasing her.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30