A restaurant in Georgia named Chops & Hops caught some heat recently for using Rihanna and Chris Brown’s domestic dispute from 2009 as inspiration for naming one of their sandwiches, “Caribbean Black and Bleu.” The restaurant even boldly displayed this on their Facebook page, as well as directly tweeting Rihanna and Chris Brown on their personal Twitter accounts. As if this weren’t bad enough, check out the description of the photo of the sandwich.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap