The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because renig (spelled without the hyphen) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sharpton: ‘I Am Not A Rat’