The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because renig (spelled without the hyphen) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap