Central Florida’s Josh Robinson has this year’s fastest time at the NFL combine with a 4.33. Robinson was a three-year starter with good ball skills and athletic ability. Has prototypical size and speed and has special-teams value. Will need to run well in the pre-draft process to stand out from countless other defensive back prospects; fifth-round value.
- Tamar Braxton Releases New Single “The One” (LISTEN)
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- WARDROBE WARS: Rita Ora vs Bridget Kelly
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
- From the Screening Room "Peeples" [PHOTOS]