The Queen Of Soul, Aretha Franklin, says the first time she heard Whitney Houston sing she said “Cissy’s little girl can sing” and The Queen recalls being in her studio with Whitney singing “Saving All My Love For You”; Aretha sang yesterday at Whitney’s funeral.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)