The Queen Of Soul, Aretha Franklin, says the first time she heard Whitney Houston sing she said “Cissy’s little girl can sing” and The Queen recalls being in her studio with Whitney singing “Saving All My Love For You”; Aretha sang yesterday at Whitney’s funeral.
- 10 Lessons from Tony A. Gaskins’ ‘The Single Life’ Seminar
- September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Why Sheryl Lee Ralph Thinks Jennifer Holliday Can Out Sing Jennifer Hudson [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Verses And Flow: The Brilliant Relationship Advice On K. Michelle’s ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ [VIDEO]