The Queen Of Soul, Aretha Franklin, says the first time she heard Whitney Houston sing she said “Cissy’s little girl can sing” and The Queen recalls being in her studio with Whitney singing “Saving All My Love For You”; Aretha sang yesterday at Whitney’s funeral.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap