Today we say goodbye to one of the greatest females voices of all time Whitney Houston. Whitney’s spirit will live on every time I play one of her songs on the radio. Her amazing talent will exist as long as there is music. Her gift to us was the amazing and powerful voice that moved millions.
- 10 Lessons from Tony A. Gaskins’ ‘The Single Life’ Seminar
- September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Why Sheryl Lee Ralph Thinks Jennifer Holliday Can Out Sing Jennifer Hudson [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Verses And Flow: The Brilliant Relationship Advice On K. Michelle’s ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ [VIDEO]