Seven time consecutive number 1 hit maker Whitney Houston has died at the young age of 48!She has “Wow’ed” us with her soulful voice for quite sometime now.With such hits as “How will i know” and ” I will always love you” Houston has captured audiences of all races since her beginning as a young girl singing in church in her home town of New Jersey. And with movies such as ” The bodyguard” and “The preachers wife” propelled Houston’s career to a totally new level as an actress as well as a musician. The music world has suffered a great loss! We will truly miss Whitney Houston!
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sharpton: ‘I Am Not A Rat’