Seven time consecutive number 1 hit maker Whitney Houston has died at the young age of 48!She has “Wow’ed” us with her soulful voice for quite sometime now.With such hits as “How will i know” and ” I will always love you” Houston has captured audiences of all races since her beginning as a young girl singing in church in her home town of New Jersey. And with movies such as ” The bodyguard” and “The preachers wife” propelled Houston’s career to a totally new level as an actress as well as a musician. The music world has suffered a great loss! We will truly miss Whitney Houston!
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!