Insiders say if Bobby Brown does write a tell all book about Whitney Houston, he won’t include anything that’ll put himself in a negative light; the book is more likely to be self serving. What revelations will be included, since he signed a confidentiality agreement when they divorced. Insiders say Bobby may get someone else to write the book for legal reasons.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]