Insiders say if Bobby Brown does write a tell all book about Whitney Houston, he won’t include anything that’ll put himself in a negative light; the book is more likely to be self serving. What revelations will be included, since he signed a confidentiality agreement when they divorced. Insiders say Bobby may get someone else to write the book for legal reasons.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Renting vs. Owning
- WATCH: Entire First Episode of New Lifetime Reality Show ‘Bring It’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Women's Empowerment 2014 Vendor Application
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT