Tired of hearing other Black men say, “I can’t date a Black woman because she has too much attitude,” singer and songwriter Steph Jones (a.k.a. Jordin Sparks’ P.Y.T. beau) addressed the issue via his video column, “The Storage,” saying, “You can’t [eliminate] a whole race of beautiful creatures because the last three people you tried to date had an attitude.”
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell