Tired of hearing other Black men say, “I can’t date a Black woman because she has too much attitude,” singer and songwriter Steph Jones (a.k.a. Jordin Sparks’ P.Y.T. beau) addressed the issue via his video column, “The Storage,” saying, “You can’t [eliminate] a whole race of beautiful creatures because the last three people you tried to date had an attitude.”
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward